And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing.
- a place where the power of God undoubtedly changes us but we're accepted just the way we are.
- a place where travelers who have a broken past discover a limitless future.
- a place to get healed so you can be whole; and a place to find your identity so you can reach your destiny.
- a people to whom worship and prayer are not duties but are natural, passionate expressions towards a loving God who is crazy about us.
- a loving community where we don’t hide our problems but share our resources and our discoveries.
- seekers of a God who describes himself in the Bible but also reveals himself through our direct experience of Him in our lives.
- grateful ones who have received help in so many ways that we find it natural to give away to others what we have received
- transformed ones who are spreading transformation wherever we go.
- joyful, powerful, co-laborers and coheirs who live to see his kingdom come and see his will be done on earth as it is in heaven.